Monday, July 27, 2009

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy


I'm not generally one for zodiac astro-babble, but my NYU email home page is set up so that I get my horoscope every day and sometimes I remember to check it out.

This was today's horoscope:

Your focus for the next few days will be on one thing, and one thing only: making sure your dear ones feel warm, wonderful and, above all else, well-loved. And you'll be extremely well equipped for the job. The universe has sent several planetary envoys to help you -- but then, as fiery and determined as you are by nature, you may not need them. Defense is second only to offense on your list of specialties.

Reading that horoscope made me feel warm and fuzzy. The people I love mean a lot to me, but beyond that, I couldn't think of a better goal for a few days - or even a lifetime. I would really like to make that horoscope a reality, if only because I think it would be a worthwhile pursuit. Also, I myself have been feeling, warm, wonderful, and well-loved recently. It's weird, but nonetheless really nice. 

Plus, I always like it when my horoscopes tell me I'm "fiery." I think maybe enhancing my "fiery" nature should be next week's goal. Rar.

No comments: