Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well, This is The Epitome of Ridiculous

I laughed out loud at my New York Times Thursday Styles section when I saw this.

Here's the article: 


I mean, I can just imagine how my dogs would react to this. My greyhound would just stand there and give me this dopy look like, "Seriously? I can't even sit on my hind legs without looking like I might topple over. Now you want me to do what?" And then she'd lay down with a "clunk" that usually sounds when her hip bones meet with the floor. My other scrappy little mutt won't even sit on command, let alone go into Warrior 1. Plus, she'd be way too busy sniffing butts to get any exercise.

So basically this is completely unreasonable and utterly ridiculous. But how adorable is that dog sitting on TOP of its owner's back bend? I'm going to go with really adorable.

No comments: