Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Feeling Good About This One

Well, here it is. A blog. An empty text box and a world of possibilities.

Welcome to my personal page, something that will hopefully be filled with articles and stories I've written, occasional thoughts on things that strike me as interesting, and anything else I think is worth posting for the entire world to see. I'm going to be honest here -- I'm a little bit terror-stricken at the idea that I'm throwing myself out into the Internet. I'd like to pretend I'm thinking very hard about what interesting things to say, but what I'm really doing right now is making this awkward face where my sad, straight little eyebrows go up in the middle and make me look very forlorn. It's not my best look, I'm glad you can't see it.

About Me: I go to school in New York City. I sing, I act, I write. When I was four, I talked so loudly my parents had my ears tested to make sure my hearing was okay. Turns out I'm just a loud talker. I'm an eternal optimist and realist -- and yes, I believe the two can coexist. I want to be a professional singer and actress, I want to write multiple novels, I want to see more of the world, and I never want to stop learning about people. 

I can also crack my nose. For real, no nails and teeth necessary. Now will you read my blog?

No comments: